Life has a lot of ups and downs. A lot of people get married, but we don’t all live happily ever after. Many of us struggle with our children’s disrespectful behavior, but we don’t always know how to address it and turn it around. Sometimes life gets overwhelming and we either shut down or try to avoid the problem in order to cope. It takes the compassion of a friend, the perspective of a wise counselor, and the experiences of others to help us figure out how to creatively overcome life’s challenges.
You need to have a variety of tools to have a long-lasting and fulfilling family life. And, you need to have the right therapist guiding you and equipping you on the journey. I have learned so much over the years about what it takes to be successful as a person, in marriage, and as a family. I will help you claim more peace, more freedom, and more confidence in your life by empowering you with insight, creative solutions, and God’s promises.
Text or call me today at 661-287-4243 or, if you prefer, e-mail me and I'll get
back to you as soon as I can – please don’t wait any longer! Let’s get started
– I will help you find balance, strength, and confidence.
Faith guides us. Solutions give us renewed hope.
- I will teach you how to feel emotionally safe and secure
- You will be inspired to find new solutions to ongoing problems
- Therapy will empower you to find more love, joy, peace, and freedom in your closest relationships
- We will turn to God’s word to find truth and freedom
- Married more than 25 years
- Over 20 years in clinical practice
- Years of marriage seminars and reading books on marriage
- 100’s of couples helped to re-connect and re-ignite their marriage
- Graduate degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Fuller Theological Seminary
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology from Occidental College